Thursday, September 6, 2012



Outfit for tomorrow:) 
This is actually my sister's dress...I stole it:) It's a dress with a black top and white leopard bottom. I really love this dress because it can be worn as casual, dressy, or both! I have Toms shoes on. These are soo comfy and so in right now. The bracelet is like a silver swirl...totally chic!
Me and Danielle really like this outfit, and we hope you do too!

Prices:
Dress-Xhilaration $20(old)
Shoes- Black Burlap Toms $60
Bracelet-Banana Republic $15(old)

Obviously this outfit is a bit pricey. You should always look for coupons online and email. A good website for coupons, one of my favorites, is retailmenot.com. Toms are brand name shoes and how they work is you buy one pair and Tom will donate a pair to someone in need. They're also very comfortable, so I would say they're worth the money. 

We hope you like our blog and stay in touch with us. You can email us any questions or comments at Danielleandcelestedinzeo@gmail.com Have a happy Friday!

1 comment: