Sunday, September 30, 2012




Hey guys, sorry we haven't posted in a while. As you know, we started school a few weeks ago, and its been kinda busy.  Anyways, this is Celeste's new outfit.  I'm so excited about this shirt that just came in from alloy.com. I ordered it before school started, and it wasn't available until like last week!  It just works with any outfit you want it to.  I paired it with dark wash jeans and black Uggs.  Ca-ute!  (Please excuse my piano, yoga mat, and window :p )




Celestes OOTD:
Top: Alloy.com (Evette flutter-sleeve top) $30
Jeans: Only Me Jeans (I got these at Myrtle Beach) $50 (similar at alloy.com)
Shoes: Uggs $200

Tip: Obviously Uggs are expensive. You can buy boots like these in the brands Bearpaw, Beechfeet, etc.  But, if your feet are done growing, Uggs might not be a bad buy.  They last a long time (especially if you waterproof them), and are so soft and warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment